Developed by a Swedish developer, WordBrain is a word puzzle that challenges your brain and teaches you new words. WordBrain is the best parts of scrabble and crosswords all in one game. Play WordBrain to increase your brain power and focusing skills. Download WordBrain for your PC today! Whether you have a Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 PC or a MacBook air/pro. The steps to get WordBrain on your computer for free is given below.
Install WordBrain for PC Windows
To download WordBrain on your Windows PC, you first have to download an emulator that simulates an android interface on your device. Nox Player is one of the best android emulators in the market and you can download it from this link https://www.bignox.com/.
Once you get your android emulator running on your PC, you must go to the Google Play Store and download WordBrain. Follow these simple and safe steps to get WordBrain on your Windows computer for absolutely free!
Install WordBrain for Mac
Get WordBrain on your MacBook by using an iOS emulator. Unfortunately, the WordBrain app in the App Store is not compatible to be downloaded on a Mac. However, you can use a top iOS emulator like iPadian to install and play WordBrain on your Mac.
Start by downloading iPadian or any iOS emulator and running the software to simulate an iPad’s interface on your Mac. After that, you have to go to the App Store and you can download WordBrain on your Mac for no charge.
Features of WordBrain for PC
The WordBrain app might seem like just a word puzzle but it’s much more than that! WordBrain is an app that teases your brain and makes you the master of words, thanks to its amazing features. We have given you details of these features for your better understanding.
- Free App: The WordBrain app lets you play the word puzzles for free of cost. You don’t need to pay anything to download the app or play the game on your computer.
- Multiple Languages: Whether you wanna play the word game in English or any other language, WordBrain has got your back. WordBrain offers its users up to 15 different languages. You can now play WordBrain in any language you want for about 700 levels.
- Brain teaser: By increasing the level of difficulty little by little at every level, WordBrain teases your brain and trains you to master word puzzles. By making you focus and increasing your vocabulary, WordBrain makes you sharper and smarter.
- Simple user interface: WordBrain keeps its user interface very simple and easy to use. Even if you have never played a word puzzle before, WordBrain makes it very easy for you to understand and play the game.
WordBrain is a simple application that does not require many system updates. All you need to play WordBrain on your Windows PC or MacBook is
- Dual Core Processor in your PC or Mac
- Mac Sierra 10 and above or Windows 7 and above
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM
Apps similar to WordBrain
Many apps let you play word puzzles on devices, and here’s a list of a few of these apps.
Developed by Layton, BookWorm is a classic puzzle game with words. Open to adults and children, BookWorm Classic lets you make words by joining letters. BookWorm Classic has a 4.4 rating and is downloaded by more than 1 lakh people to have fun with words. This app is completely safe to download and is updated regularly, introducing new and exciting word puzzles for you to solve.
Word Collect – Word Games of Fun
Word Collect is currently one of the popular apps in the word puzzle category. Downloaded by crores of people, Word Collect is an app that every bookworm has on their device. With more than 1200 levels to beat and daily bonuses, Word Collect has got it all. The levels in Word Collect get harder as you beat each level, continuously challenging and sharpening your brain.
The Wordscapes app was developed by PeopleFun and downloaded by millions. With a 4.6 rating, Wordscapes is a huge competitor to all the word puzzle apps out there. By just playing Wordscapes for 10 minutes every day, you can become the master of word puzzles. From crosswords, puzzles and anagrams, Wordscapes challenges your brain in multiple ways. You can even unlock different backgrounds for your game as you keep playing.
Despite there being countless word puzzle games in the market, nothing beats WordBrain from being the best. Ranging from its amazing features to its easy-to-use interface, WordBrain has got it all. You can play your word puzzles in multiple languages and sharpen your brain every day. Download the latest version of WordBrain for your Windows PC or MacBook today and become the master of word puzzles.